Deer Valley Review

PB Forum :: Downhill
Deer Valley Review
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 15:17 Quote
Any with any experience with the Deer Valley park? Was thinking about a trip there this summer and trying to figure out if the park is the worth the trip. Mostly into flow/jump and some occasional tech.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
I had trouble finding out much about the park myself. Only thing I could find was via reviewing Youtube videos.

Since were heading out to Park City anyway for some ski water ramp training mid July, thought I'd bring out the bikes to try it out.

If you're considering heading up later than that, I can give you feedback.

What park(s) are your comparison?

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 11:40 Quote
kwcpinkbike wrote:
I had trouble finding out much about the park myself. Only thing I could find was via reviewing Youtube videos.

Since were heading out to Park City anyway for some ski water ramp training mid July, thought I'd bring out the bikes to try it out.

If you're considering heading up later than that, I can give you feedback.

What park(s) are your comparison?

Usually ride winter park, mammoth and angelfire for week long excursions. I was thinking about going to deer valley for the second week of august since i have a place at solitude which is a fairly short drive in the summer. I am a bit reluctant to commit a week to it though since I am getting the feeling it may be pretty limited and I dont do any trail/pedal riding. Have ridden it years ago but that was before gravity logic put the trails in. Back then it was fairly lame and the canyons had the real riding. That park has since shut down.

Post up your experience for sure. Think I will prolly just go to winter park or try keystone maybe that week.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 19:00 Quote
+1 also interested.

I rode Wasatch years ago and dropped into the bike park at the finish. It was pretty, and pretty boring. Would love to know what if anything I missed, as I have the chance to go back and ride this summer.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
last time I rode Deer Valley Utah it was awesome. top section of the mountain used for Pro DH races was an awesome rock garden trail/course that led in to a mix of flow, tech, and drops.

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
I keep hearing about a bike park in PC that is no longer. Or at least has been reduced. Is that Deer Valley or another one?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
The bike park that is no longer a bike within the city of Park City was Canyons Bike Park which was Canyons ski area/resort located next to Park City ski area/resort.
Realize that Canyons ski area was combined recently via a new gondola with Park City ski area/resort into a single larger ski area and kept the name of Park City Resort. This was probably just a marketing ploy to claim Park City ski area/resort is one of the largest ski areas. The Canyons bike park was essentially torn down and is no longer a bike park.

Deer Valley is different ski area within the city of Park City. Deer Valley has expanded their bike park with a few flow trails designed by Gravity Logic.

Gets confusing when one just uses Park City when talking about the above areas.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021113
Mobile Version of Website