Dirt Jumps in phoenix Arizona?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Dirt Jumps in phoenix Arizona?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
Do you guys know of any good dirt jumps in phoenix? I know there is some pretty nice jumps near safeway on happy valley road but I'm pretty sure that is glendale. I live in northern phoenix area

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 21:45 Quote
Have you searched here on the Pinkbike TRAILFORKS thing? It could be there. Google Earth also helps with locating things, both of my parents went to grad school there so probably not if you don't where the open land is. Is it true that it takes more an a hour to drive across Phoenix?

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
No idea, there has got to be some though, I’m down south of Tucson AZ and am currently building some jumps just out in the middle of the desert...

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
-Estrella near Estrella Mt. has a very nicely built set of dirt jumps but definitely not near N. Phx.
-McDowell Mt park has a set of DJs, pump track and a skills trail
-East Mesa has Desert Trails bike park with 3 jump lines and a pump track
-Pretty sure Ikea pit off the I-10 is not being loved on anymore I don't think but may have a good base.
-There is a retention off the 101 north side between Greenway and Scottsdale road that used to be a place. Not sure of its current state.
-NRA pit further east than Desert trails is more trail jumps than DJ style.

-Aaaaannnnd going further is Sedona Friends of Sedona Posse Playground. I think they have a 4x course and DJs.
-Fort Tuthill just south of Flag with DJ and wooden features

FB has some AZ and Phx DJ groups.

That's all I have off the top of my head.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006675
Mobile Version of Website