Help with identifying the bike. And price range second hand.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Help with identifying the bike. And price range second hand.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:27 Quote
Picked this bike up whilst walking to the shop. It was in the garden of a family home with a price of £40.
So thought I'd take a gamble.. I have no clue about bmx bikes.. I ride ennduro/dh/dirt. If anyone could please share some light and give me some info I'd much so appreciative.

Now also, so I decided to take this midg bike to the local and put my back out nearly straight away so it's in the dog house as I'm self employed. Probably gonna get rid once my build is complete so would anyone have a rough price?

Thanks guys

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/u/Redemptionrun/album/All/

I'm sorry I'm unsure how to attach images. Been few years of PB guys..

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 15:57 Quote
What you paid is what its worth. I dont know the frame. Its just a modern generic bmx bike with crap components. Im sure its better than nothing but nothing special either. Pinch bolt cranks makes me think it was bought as a complete and they broke the back wheel at some point. But if your willing wait might be able get 80-100 for it.

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 13:07 Quote
BlueCollarNobody wrote:
What you paid is what its worth. I dont know the frame. Its just a modern generic bmx bike with crap components. Im sure its better than nothing but nothing special either. Pinch bolt cranks makes me think it was bought as a complete and they broke the back wheel at some point. But if your willing wait might be able get 80-100 for it.

Thanks mate... Ebay it will be.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012276
Mobile Version of Website