Bikes for sale

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Bikes for sale
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
I am new to this site but I am having issues with the buy and sell part of this site. I am having issues with members not returning inquiries about bikes they have for sale. Has anyone else experienced this. It’s not a time zone issue country to country. All inquiries are in the US.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 19:31 Quote
Scotth13 wrote:
I am new to this site but I am having issues with the buy and sell part of this site. I am having issues with members not returning inquiries about bikes they have for sale. Has anyone else experienced this. It’s not a time zone issue country to country. All inquiries are in the US.

It could possibly be that you are new and have no history here on PB. Sellers are Leary of people that come on here just to buy or sell, due the scamming that has been going on, not to say there is a lot of it.

I would get involved, make some post's, subscribe to some threads, make yourself visible, establish some history.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 16:34 Quote
I feel your pain, I live in BC, Canada and have found the same issues as yourself, I was fortunate on the first attempt on purchasing a bike from here and a great experience but have tried twice since and have had no response... sort of frustrating and have now gone to other sites to shop for bikes.

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 17:53 Quote
DV-ENT, what other sites do you use?

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 22:48 Quote
Scott1970 wrote:
DV-ENT, what other sites do you use?

I use face book market place and kijiji.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017087
Mobile Version of Website