Devinci Can Burn In Hell

PB Forum :: Devinci
Devinci Can Burn In Hell
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 7:38 Quote
We recently had Devinci demo their bike on our local trails here in Cumberland. They brought out the E-mopeds which are not allowed in the land use agreement that assures our access to the network. The land is privately owned and our club negotiated this agreement with the owners that bans all motorized traffic, including ebikes. The Devinci rep stated "I don't care" when confronted on this. This ass hat doesn't care if he puts our agreement in jeopardy. I will never buy anything from Devinci and will recommend the same to my friends.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 5:38 Quote
I don't think it has anything to do with devinci but with the rep itself. What's his name ? Just send an email to devinci directly and see how they respond. Maybe you're right or maybe they'll talk to that a*shole of a rep

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
Put a complaint into Devinci against the rep. If he actually said that he doesn’t care and wasn’t just him making a mistake, then he should loose his job.

If Devinci stands behind the rep showing that they don’t care about trail access, well then it would be time to boycott them.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 23:19 Quote
DirtDiggler1671 wrote:
Why so angry bro?

read dumbass. that devinci rep sounds like a tool, send in an email to evinci

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 3:04 Quote
I was dead set against ebikes, well, until I met a 70 some odd year old guy with two knee replacements and an artificial hip out for a ride....but, the land use rule is the rule....the rep needs to be fired.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008325
Mobile Version of Website