Return to Earth ride log

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Return to Earth ride log
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 12:13 Quote
canadaka wrote:
yes as long as your "joined" before the 30th and have earned all 30 badges.

Thanks! I finally got it figured out, I’m just an idiot..

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
ryankxf wrote:
canadaka wrote:
yes as long as your "joined" before the 30th and have earned all 30 badges.

Thanks! I finally got it figured out, I’m just an idiot..

Same here, I was signed up everywhere but the actual Trailforks app (now obviously I am)... but still not showing on a leaderboard. What gives?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
If you DON'T see a big yellow join button on this page and see "Your Badges Awarded" then you are good to go.
https://www.trailforks.com/contests/returntoearth/

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 20:02 Quote
Did the prizes get drawn for the 15th? Any place where the winners were announced?

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 3:08 Quote
shill wrote:
Did the prizes get drawn for the 15th? Any place where the winners were announced?

Good Question

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 3:23 Quote
bishopsmike wrote:
Can you tell me how the daily prizes work? I can't seem to find when they get awarded, and who's won so far.

Bump

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
shill wrote:
+1

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
I posted this on the competition page but figured it would be better off here:

The column graphs for "Riders 30 Day Streak" and "Daily Badges Earned" are getting impossible to read on mobile devices.

Is it possible to orientate them 90 degrees to make them horizontal bar graphs? It would create space for the numbers to correctly display without illegible overlaps and would allow for all 30 days to fit vertically.

Also, would it be possible to add rankings to the Leaderboards so we can accurately see where we’re placed? At the moment all I know is I’m somewhere about 5 pages back. Unless you're on the first page, the Leaderboard data is essentially useless.

Thanks Canadaka! You're doing an amazing job fielding a plethora of mundane questions. Bring on the 31st!

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 15:03 Quote
Most importantly, if we complete the 30 day challenge successfully do we get another shiny badge?

I suggest it be themed after my near endless laundry pile as a result of this challenge.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 18:12 Quote
OMG the laundry... +30 with high humidity here nearly every day this month. Sorry family.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 20:56 Quote
Again, great idea for this challenge! It will be a month to remember. Any advice on how to get a logged July 1 ride recognized with a badge?

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 4:24 Quote
I've never been a fan of these challenges in social media or otherwise, but this thing is something else. So simple, yet so cool. And most of all, fun. Great job for all the involved parties.

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 7:56 Quote
Mexi wrote:
The column graphs for "Riders 30 Day Streak" and "Daily Badges Earned" are getting impossible to read on mobile devices.

Just noticed the formatting has been fixed. Much better! Thx

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
The "rescan badge" function worked to recognize July 1 ride. Thank you!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010045
Mobile Version of Website