Return to Earth ride log

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Return to Earth ride log
Author Message
Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 17:04 Quote
ryankxf wrote:
Hey mark, still waiting on a response for the 27th and 28th. Here’s the rides https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7640439/

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7664838/

Thanks!

All good.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 17:05 Quote
Stredda wrote:
I’m done! ✅
Thanks for putting on a great motivational challenge. 262km, 9182m of climbing, all on mountain bike trails in the middle of the Tasmanian winter.

Congrats. One more ride for me.

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
markholloway wrote:
ryankxf wrote:
Hey mark, still waiting on a response for the 27th and 28th. Here’s the rides https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7640439/

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7664838/

Thanks!

All good.

Thanks mark, I received the day 28 badge, but what about day 27?

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 18:14 Quote
bishopsmike wrote:
Stredda wrote:
I’m done! ✅
Thanks for putting on a great motivational challenge. 262km, 9182m of climbing, all on mountain bike trails in the middle of the Tasmanian winter.

Great work man - many of my rides have been at 5:30am due to work and family duties the rest of the day. Would be much tougher with short winter days. Time for a beer.
Yeah mine too. Up at 5:00, at the trailhead 5:30 for a quick 5km to 8km lap. Only 2.5km today it was too bloody cold.
I know what you mean, it’s just easier if I get up and get it done early that try to fit it in that night.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 1:23 Quote
I am partially heart. Broken for not gaining the badge for ride 29! The trail is listed in trail forks but zero badge gained. Can anyone help get this sorted? That would make my night!

Ridelog from Jul 29, 2019
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7685622/

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
Stredda wrote:
bishopsmike wrote:
Stredda wrote:
I’m done! ✅
Thanks for putting on a great motivational challenge. 262km, 9182m of climbing, all on mountain bike trails in the middle of the Tasmanian winter.

Great work man - many of my rides have been at 5:30am due to work and family duties the rest of the day. Would be much tougher with short winter days. Time for a beer.
Yeah mine too. Up at 5:00, at the trailhead 5:30 for a quick 5km to 8km lap. Only 2.5km today it was too bloody cold.
I know what you mean, it’s just easier if I get up and get it done early that try to fit it in that night.

Congratz guys! Same here, most of rides done, while wife and kid were still sleeping. So yes, this challenge could be done with family and work Wink
And many thanks authors for this awesome challenge!! I feel like I've ridden more than whole previous season Smile The only bad thing was crash (totally my fault), where I hit a tree with my shoulder, so the last week got a lot more challenging, but hey, it was only week to go, quitting was not an option Big Grin

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 3:11 Quote
That's it - I'm out!

https://images.app.goo.gl/x85o5D4j6bHBRaev5

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 7:19 Quote
Wow thanks again for the Challenge! I just completed my 30 Day Streak, and super stoked to have actually completed all 30 days! My old tired joints welcome a few days rest, and my bike welcomes a much needed overhaul after this, poor thing has seen better days!

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 8:56 Quote
Andddd done! Thanks for this challenge! Kept me active in 110° heat but I loved every second of it! So rad to see the stoke of everyone who has completed all 30 days

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
30 days complete....180+ miles, 30k+ climbing, covered 4 states (TX, NM, CO, UT) and a dozen riding areas Smile Longest was 21 miles, worst was 15.5 miles (4500 climb, 6100 descent, summit 10,985')

Planning one last ride tmrw to keep the month streak going Wink

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
DPfilms wrote:
@markholloway
I can't find myself on the leaderboard even though i have all the badges. Can this be fixed? Is it a problem for the prize draw?

you MUST be "joined" on the contest to show on the leaderboards and be eligible for prizes.
https://www.trailforks.com/contests/view/5/
You CAN earn the badges without being joined on the contest, so make sure you've clicked the yellow join button. You can tell that your joined if the yellow button is slightly opaque and the text says "leave contest".


@ryankxf @Magion looks like you have the badges


There will be a challenge summary page with some stats up tomorrow once the whole world has had time to finish.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 11:52 Quote
Thanks for the fun challenge, got my last ride before work today.

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:10 Quote
My wife's excited that this challenge is over (though she was very supportive) as I won't be sneaking out early in the morning and coming home muddy/dirty/sweaty.

I'm looking forward to a few rest days, but kind of want to keep going. There's at least another couplerthree rides a week in my future.

Fun challenge, thanks for getting hosting it, lets do it again next year!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:12 Quote
I think we will definitely be doing it again next year, bigger and better!

I for one am going to keep my ride steak going!


Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
We're going streeeeaaking!!!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008319
Mobile Version of Website