Return to Earth ride log

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Return to Earth ride log
Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
craigez wrote:
Interestingly the distance and elevation only includes the rides that were awarded badges. So on days I rode twice (commute via trails), I only get credited distance for the first ride on the leaderboard. I kept wondering why my distance there was so low compared to strava.

Yep I was wondering that myself. Most of the local trails here are unsanctioned or illegal so they're not on trailforks, so I a few days I did my normal ride, then had to go for a quick spin later on a legal trail to get the badge.

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
Stredda wrote:
DPfilms wrote:
"Shortest Distance" leaderboard hahalol
That would actually be difficult to win. You would need a very short trail and ride only that trail as you need to ride a whole trail to get a badge.

There us a 175 foot trail. If I had known shortest distance was an option I would have just done that every day Smile

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 15:18 Quote
bigevilgrape wrote:
Stredda wrote:
DPfilms wrote:
"Shortest Distance" leaderboard hahalol
That would actually be difficult to win. You would need a very short trail and ride only that trail as you need to ride a whole trail to get a badge.

There us a 175 foot trail. If I had known shortest distance was an option I would have just done that every day Smile
I couldn't do that. I like to record all my rides so to just ride 175 feet each day for a month would be more torture that a 175 mile ridelol

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
Stredda wrote:
bigevilgrape wrote:
Stredda wrote:

I couldn't do that. I like to record all my rides so to just ride 175 feet each day for a month would be more torture that a 175 mile ridelol

Since trailforks isn't normally where I log things it would have been OK for me.

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 13:46 Quote
bigevilgrape wrote:

Since trailforks isn't normally where I log things it would have been OK for me.

Since you logged the whole month of July, might as well keep logging rides here!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
markholloway wrote:
Since you logged the whole month of July, might as well keep logging rides here!

I auto-sync from Strava and get hikes logged here as well. Any way to only sync MTB rides?

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 14:28 Quote
montivagant wrote:
markholloway wrote:

I auto-sync from Strava and get hikes logged here as well. Any way to only sync MTB rides?

But Trailforks does exactly that. Are your hikes tagged as rides in Strava perhaps?

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 15:27 Quote
RedKroovy wrote:
montivagant wrote:

But Trailforks does exactly that. Are your hikes tagged as rides in Strava perhaps?

No, they are marked as hikes in both Strava and TF. What I'm asking is not to have hikes synced to Trailforks at all.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 20:13 Quote
montivagant wrote:
RedKroovy wrote:
montivagant wrote:

No, they are marked as hikes in both Strava and TF. What I'm asking is not to have hikes synced to Trailforks at all.

Oh, I see. Totally forgot the new multi-activity functions.

Posted: Aug 4, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
Have you guys announced the winners?

Posted: Aug 4, 2019 at 20:36 Quote
fastford337 wrote:

+1 to that question. First 1/2 of the month winners of daily prizes posted. What about the last 1/2 & the big winner??

Posted: Aug 4, 2019 at 21:09 Quote
dangaras wrote:
fastford337 wrote:

+1 to that question. First 1/2 of the month winners of daily prizes posted. What about the last 1/2 & the big winner??

I think they spelled my name wrong when they emailed me...

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
The chimp chosen for randomly picking the winners stole bike and gear and was last seen heading to the next trailforks mapped trail.

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 3:08 Quote
Buddler wrote:
The chimp chosen for randomly picking the winners stole bike and gear and was last seen heading to the next trailforks mapped trail.

On a sweet Trek Slash with new XTR.

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 6:24 Quote
Holiday weekend in Canada this weekend, probably everyone is out riding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009302
Mobile Version of Website