Return to Earth ride log

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Return to Earth ride log
| Next Page
Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 16:04 Quote
There should be an announcement tomorrow. Yes this was a long weekend in Canada.

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
canadaka wrote:
There should be an announcement tomorrow. Yes this was a long weekend in Canada.

Fingers Crossed!!!Big Grin

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
I have already set aside a spot in the garage.

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 19:59 Quote
Am I blind or has it not been posted? This wait is killing me, I don’t think I can keep my fingers crossed any longer ????

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 20:43 Quote
styson wrote:
Am I blind or has it not been posted? This wait is killing me, I don’t think I can keep my fingers crossed any longer ????

This is the actual competition. Everyone that complains on the forum gets disqualified

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 2:45 Quote
Just throwing the idea out there. Any chance of a trailforks merch coupon for those who completed the challenge? ????

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 22:17 Quote
joshuaphillips wrote:
Just throwing the idea out there. Any chance of a trailforks merch coupon for those who completed the challenge? ????

Second that...I was going to buy some stuff on the end of July Sale, but then held off thinking I would jinx myself on the daily prize drawing!

At least I got the Trek T-Shirt for the Strava challenge...

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
fastford337 wrote:
joshuaphillips wrote:

Second that...I was going to buy some stuff on the end of July Sale, but then held off thinking I would jinx myself on the daily prize drawing!

At least I got the Trek T-Shirt for the Strava challenge...

How did I miss the Strava Challenge??

EDIT: Ahhh US only.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 0:18 Quote
joshuaphillips wrote:

I'd legit buy a Trailforks sticker and pint glass or mug if they sold them.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007979
Mobile Version of Website