Return to Earth ride log

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Return to Earth ride log
Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
You'll be probably the seventh person, who did not recieve badge - as from content info page, where is currently 709 participants and 702 awarded with badge - all 7 of us are in this thread aparently..

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
No badges for me either. They've never worked for me, but this is the first time there's something on the line that I sort of care about with badges. Hopefully there's an easy fix?

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 7:35 Quote
No badge for me either. I'm wondering if it's because I used Strava to record my ride. My Strava account is synced with my Trailforks account.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 8:13 Quote
I normally record rides with stava and then it syncs with the TF app. When in this contest, do I have to record with the TF app for rides to count towards my score or can I continue with strava and not record with TF. It seems awkward to record with both apps and then delete the strava ride.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
Ok, so i did second run, first time i uploaded manually and it didn't count, now auto and it counts.
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/7000667/

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
Another question.

I signed into the challenge thru the browser app a few days ago. Looking at the phone app just now the challenge wasn't signed in, so being a monkey I signed in again. Does this mean the ride this morning is canceled and I got to ride again?

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 9:53 Quote
I also ask canadaca via PM, if he could respond to this thread, but as you can see nothing so far..
This was my first and last experience with trailforks and pinkbike contests..

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
Chiming in with the me-too brigade. I rode this morning (thankfully not in the rain like a few of you dedicated types) and recorded the ride with the app, but no badge: https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/6997201/

Hope this is a glitch they can fix, hate to just be riding for the fun of it, what's the point in that. ;-)

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
To those of you that rode and didn't get a badge, you made sure to actually join the contest via this page right?

https://www.trailforks.com/contests/view/5/

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
Well I just completed my second ride and after uploading, my day one badge turned up!
Maybe my Timezone is out of whack.
Anyway hope all you guys get yours

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
I've logged in thru both the app and browser. My 1st ride today was on the leaderboard but no badge. I was messing around with the app and signed in again, but then my ride was deleted from the leaderboard. Did a second ride with my kids, and no leaderboard or badge. I live right next to a trail system with a bunch of marked trails and have the entire month of July off from work, for this not to work on the first day really sucks.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
I've made sure several times..

I've also noticed that, when I've clicked edit the log, that there was not set date and time. So I've set it to July 1st 4:55 AM and hit Save. And voila - log is saved with date June 30th 6:55 AM.
So can anyone tell me what timezones does this actually takes into account?! And where the hell is place on earth, which is shifted -22 hours to my GMT +2 zone (CEST)? That would be GMT -20, probably Moon time or so.. Instead of one simple line in user preferences to select timezone, there is some clockwork algorithm, which tries to guess the TZ..

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:38 Quote
Stredda wrote:
Well I just completed my second ride and after uploading, my day one badge turned up!
Maybe my Timezone is out of whack.
Anyway hope all you guys get yours

I was about to ask how people were going with their Day 2 badges. I figured if it was a timezone thing, that maybe riding at the same time on July 2nd might get the July 1st badge. Unfortunately, my ride today will be after work instead of before so I might miss the Day 1 badge entirely.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:44 Quote
provin1327 wrote:
To those of you that rode and didn't get a badge, you made sure to actually join the contest via this page right?

https://www.trailforks.com/contests/view/5/

It says I joined (or at least the button says "Leave Contest" and is grayed out). If I leave can I rejoin?
edit: answering my own question, I did leave and re-join...so far no change in badge status, but it looks like they only run the job every hour?

Something is definitely up with the dashboard and badge system. :-(

Active Forum Threads
10 mins ago - Santa Cruz Hightower LT
10 mins ago - Cocaine Buy Online, Where to buy cocaine, Honey Cocaine
21 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2019
29 mins ago - Beginner "What bike should I get?" Thread
32 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
39 mins ago - 2015 and up giant reign owners thread!
44 mins ago - Jeffsy 27.5 Thread
1 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - Dope Downhill video
2 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
2 hours ago - shimano brakes; swap olive fitting for banjo?
3 hours ago - 2019 Stoudts Cross - PACX Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co., Adamstown, PA 11/3
3 hours ago - Transition Patrol or Santa Cruz Bronson?
3 hours ago - 2017 Meta 4.2
3 hours ago - The official BOS thread
4 hours ago - Bird Aeris owners thread
4 hours ago - Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork
4 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
4 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
4 hours ago - WE supply gold nuggets and gold bars for sale 98.4% +27613119008 in US,Canada Uk,France ,Switzerland,
4 hours ago - 1000rand Potassium Cyanide Both Pills And Powder KCN 99.99% +27613119008 in Bloemfontein
4 hours ago - London Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster +27734818506 in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London MISSOURI Algeria
4 hours ago - +27613119008 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK POUND AND Activation Powder IN SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana
4 hours ago - BILLIONAIRES CLUB HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27734818506 ?IN Bloemfontein Freestate Namibia,Cyprus
4 hours ago - Release date for S-Works Enduro Frame availability

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007428
Mobile Version of Website