Submitted trails keep getting rejected

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Submitted trails keep getting rejected
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 9:29 Quote
I have had the last three trails submitted rejected, with no reasons why, and no obvious way of contacted the moderator to ask for an explanation. With official local forestry approval and legal indemnity I open trails in my local area and have been using Trailforks as a way of sharing the information. However, I can't carry on using this platform if trails are being rejected. I have had a number of trails approved and I've not been doing anything differently, and without any reasons how am I to know? The trails I recently submitted were well-established, and one of them was built at some expense by the local authorities specifically for mountain biking. I'd be happy to take over the moderation of the area as it would appear whoever is doing it at the moment isn't making sensible decisions.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
Can you link examples or show screenshots?

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 2:32 Quote
I just get this in an email, there are no active links:

view unconfirmed content

Trail: Sias Descent

Reject vote message: No data

Rejected By: julesrider

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 2:45 Quote
Have you been able to edit the track before?

Maybe you already contacted @julesrider.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 3:35 Quote
Sorry to sound stupid. I can find no way of accessing the rejected trail to edit it, and have no indication as to what edit needs to be made.

If there is a way to contact @julesrider then that would be useful, but I've not managed to find that.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 8:10 Quote
AdrianBerry wrote:
I have had the last three trails submitted rejected, with no reasons why, and no obvious way of contacted the moderator to ask for an explanation. With official local forestry approval and legal indemnity I open trails in my local area and have been using Trailforks as a way of sharing the information. However, I can't carry on using this platform if trails are being rejected. I have had a number of trails approved and I've not been doing anything differently, and without any reasons how am I to know? The trails I recently submitted were well-established, and one of them was built at some expense by the local authorities specifically for mountain biking. I'd be happy to take over the moderation of the area as it would appear whoever is doing it at the moment isn't making sensible decisions.

I will look into it and see whats going on.

Do you happen to know the name of the trails that were rejected?

In the future if you want to email me, I wil respond quicker.

mark.holloway@trailforks.com

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007603
Mobile Version of Website