Jolanda Neff's bike

PB Forum :: UCI XC World Cup
Jolanda Neff's bike
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 5:05 Quote
Somebody knows what was the tape on the top post of Jolanda's bike this sunday at Andora??

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 16:02 Quote
Jfdevinci wrote:
Somebody knows what was the tape on the top post of Jolanda's bike this sunday at Andora??
for the number plate? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgD--KVKP64&t=91s

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 16:28 Quote
If you mean the black fabric on the top tube, it's to conceal Trek's new suspension design prior to the official product launch.

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 20:05 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
If you mean the black fabric on the top tube, it's to conceal Trek's new suspension design prior to the official product launch.
Thank you for this Answer!!

Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 20:08 Quote
Jfdevinci wrote:
R-M-R wrote:
If you mean the black fabric on the top tube, it's to conceal Trek's new suspension design prior to the official product launch.
Thank you for this Answer!!
Would like To see under that !!!

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:56 Quote
My shop said it's a 60mm travel design. Supercaliber. 2 water bottles...but that's not enough travel for me!

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009096
Mobile Version of Website