Problem with Login

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Problem with Login
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
Getting a message every time I log in just saying there's a problem with my login. I've tried a password reset but the issue persists - Had to create another login to post this message but I'm enrolled in fantasy so would rather make my initial login work!

Any ideas?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
bikesandboardsandstuff wrote:
Getting a message every time I log in just saying there's a problem with my login. I've tried a password reset but the issue persists - Had to create another login to post this message but I'm enrolled in fantasy so would rather make my initial login work!

Any ideas?

What's your original username?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 14:26 Quote
bikesandboardsandstuff wrote:
mrjamesm

Try and long in on your old account.

Cheers

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 1:04 Quote
Having the same issue but how did you fix the problem???

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 4:36 Quote
KetoND2 wrote:
Having the same issue but how did you fix the problem???

What issue are you having?

Posted: Apr 5, 2020 at 12:58 Quote
Every time I try to edit my new ad or add photos in BuySell it says "must login to post" tried logging out and back in. Tried 3 different browsers. everything else works fine and i even uploaded the photos ot an album seperately, just wont let me add them to the ad.
*Update: same message when I tried to post this but it let me post when i previewed it first
** and now it randomly let me add photos but took me several tries to update this post.

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 5, 2020 at 14:53 Quote
It should work now

Posted: Oct 10, 2020 at 13:01 Quote
I had to make a new account because my original account "Staller" hasnt let me log in for a week witht his issue

Posted: Oct 10, 2020 at 13:02 Quote
"There was a problem with your login"

Posted: Jan 1, 2021 at 15:24 Quote
Similar issue logging in with another account, username timetobraaap

Get this note: Message: There was a problem with your login

Any help greatly appreciated!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 14:57 Quote
gipman wrote:
Similar issue logging in with another account, username timetobraaap

Get this note: Message: There was a problem with your login

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sorry for the delay in responding to this.

timetobraaap log should work now.

Posted: Apr 7, 2021 at 23:12 Quote
Hey,
I have the same issue on my account. Had to create this one to post. Old account was monkeyass.
Thanks

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005048
Mobile Version of Website