Bad/Good Airbnbs in Whistler, Squamish, N. Vancouver

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Bad/Good Airbnbs in Whistler, Squamish, N. Vancouver
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 18:21 Quote
A thread for reviews to bad or good Airbnbs in Whistler, Squamish or N. Vancouver

My recent Airbnb in Whistler, Canada was little more than a dorm room and cooking hall in quality. The bedroom toilet didn't work, toaster broke, several lights inside didn't function and was hot as balls without opening several windows. However, covered parking was included, tv and internet were fine and was walking distance from the resort. I wouldn't recommend the place

Dm me for the address and Property manager

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
A friend and I stayed in a condo last year during Crankworx and had an amazing experience. Super close to the park, secured bike storage in their indoor parking lot and a very nice condo. I'd rent that place again for sure whenever I can get back to Whistler. It's listed as Blackcomb Beauty on AirBnB

It also had a bike wash station out front as well to clean the bikes up before storing them for the night.

Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
GambinoSX wrote:
A friend and I stayed in a condo last year during Crankworx and had an amazing experience. Super close to the park, secured bike storage in their indoor parking lot and a very nice condo. I'd rent that place again for sure whenever I can get back to Whistler. It's listed as Blackcomb Beauty on AirBnB

It also had a bike wash station out front as well to clean the bikes up before storing them for the night.

Much appreciated. I'll check them out.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
AirBnBs without short-term business licences are illegal in both Squamish and Whistler.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008357
Mobile Version of Website