Enduro saddles

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2019 at 22:20 Quote
I'm looking for some advice to buy a new saddle for my enduro bike.
I was riding a Ergon SME3, but it doesn't have chushioning enough for the long rides. It is light and good shape for pedalling, but hard as hell. I need a saddle for comfort but light enough.
Looking for WTB's, rocket or pure, or Fabric Scoop. Do you have any advices?
Thanks

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 18:49 Quote
Wtb pure is a barcalounger. I loved it and it is one of my favorite.saddles all time, but the fabric on the back rots and fails in a few seasons.
As for a few others... (Caveat I have a narrow hiney)
The wtb volt is worth a look and is my usual goto. It comes in a lot of widths, is cheap, fairly well cushioned and is not too bad in terms of weight.
Specialized saddles are @$$ hatchets
Chromag don't fit my bum
Bontragers are a little hard
Terry saddles are some of my favorite. Still riding and old buffalo buzz off

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
WTB Deva Pro for me. It's a women's saddle but fits great in terms of overall length and padding level and stuff.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
It's personal to your body, but I love the Fabric Scoop (Radius I think, the middle one). I have somewhat wide sit bones and the stock SDG Fly Mtn Cutout saddle on my bike was too narrow and painful on >1hr rides.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 16:27 Quote
Thank you all for the inputs. I looked for a lot of reviews and forums for the "perfect" enduro saddle, and yes, i know that for saddles it is a matter of body shape and personal taste. The Ergon has a lot of good reviews, and simpy doesn't work for me, at all.
The problem is that i live in a place that doesn't have a mega bike shop, that i could try several brands, thats why i try to hear from someone that already have those personal preferences.
I have narrow sit bones, so i think i will try between WTB pure and Rocket.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012847
Mobile Version of Website