Pending Content - New Trails Ignored?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Pending Content - New Trails Ignored?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 20:53 Quote
I've added new trails in the past and had them approved within a few hours. Unfortunately my last batch of additions have been sitting in Pending for a week now. I've tried contacting my region admins, but haven't gotten any response.

Is there anything I can do to get these approved?

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
smunky wrote:
I've added new trails in the past and had them approved within a few hours. Unfortunately my last batch of additions have been sitting in Pending for a week now. I've tried contacting my region admins, but haven't gotten any response.

Is there anything I can do to get these approved?

I noted this in another thread. It seems while some posted edits/additions languish for a long time, there's no (obvious) way for people to sign up for notifications when there's pending content in regions they're familiar with. I'd love it if there was a way to do that (not that I'd be much use on your trails), and it would be similarly awesome if region admin's could delegate/nominate approvers from frequent users of a trail system so that edits could get a wider review audience and quicker responses.

It's possible some parts of this feature request exist already, and I'm to dense to have found it.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007964
Mobile Version of Website