Race Face Next SL Issue

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Race Face Next SL Issue
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 2:40 Quote
Hello, i have a problems with my Cranks Race Face Next SL. specificly the drive side carbon arm coming loose on the boss that attaches it to the spindle. I could see that this was a known problem. I bought my bike on occasion.
I have contacted Race Face but no answers for the moment...

I'm really sad when i see the price of this equipement ...
so I decided to try to fix that with epoxy. But i don't really know how i can do this...

Has anyone ever done it?

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
grobabs wrote:
Hello, i have a problems with my Cranks Race Face Next SL. specificly the drive side carbon arm coming loose on the boss that attaches it to the spindle. I could see that this was a known problem. I bought my bike on occasion.
I have contacted Race Face but no answers for the moment...

I'm really sad when i see the price of this equipement ...
so I decided to try to fix that with epoxy. But i don't really know how i can do this...

Has anyone ever done it?

(sorry for my english, i'm french)

Epoxy sounds like a bad idea. The SL version of this crank was revised this year for similar issues. Find a race face dealer in your area and see if they will try and warranty it for you. That’s your best shot.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 0:59 Quote
Why do you think it's a bad idea ? Unfortunately, i don't have a race face dealer where i leave Frown

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 10:28 Quote
grobabs wrote:
Why do you think it's a bad idea ? Unfortunately, i don't have a race face dealer where i leave Frown

Epoxying my crank to the spindle? Just think about that for a moment.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008610
Mobile Version of Website