Do you want to make Pinkbike and Trailforks better? Pinkbike is looking for full time Software Developers - Check Available Jobs

Must ride Trails in Colorado / East Utah ? Please Suggest.

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Must ride Trails in Colorado / East Utah ? Please Suggest.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 6:34 Quote
Hi all,

We are doing the Colorado Trail in August and after that have 3 Weeks to roam Colorado (and East Utah) for the best Trails and Areas to Ride our Mountainbikes. We have a Car and ride Enduros so the trails can be rough. (preferably not dangerous)

Hence the masses of Trails, as an Outsider its quiet overwhelming, could you guys just give me some tips what we should ride? Or which stuff should we keep away from?

I know its a broad Question but I'll try anyway.
(I intentionally don't want to narrow it down to get a feeling where an what for to look)

thank you for your time.
kind regards
mogh

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
Since I assume you'll be finishing in Durango, I'd say hang out there and ride for a few days.

Crested Butte - Reno-Flag-Bear-Deadmans, DR Park, Teocalli, 401

Salida - Monarch Crest

Moab (will be HOT in August) - Whole Enchilada (must do), Mag 7 (both of those are shuttles), Captain Ahab

Snowmass Village - I was really impressed with the trail network and connectivity in this area last time I was there. You could park the car and ride all over the valley on trails and connecting bike paths.

Those are a lot of the must hits. With three weeks you could do them all and quite a bit more.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 5:19 Quote
WestSlopeAdam wrote:

Those are a lot of the must hits. With three weeks you could do them all and quite a bit more.

Thanks WestSlopeAdam for your reply I will research these and incorporate them into our roadtrip

Yes we will finish in Durango but need to colletct anaother friend in Denver with the car so its more like a Roadtrip denver ->denver.....

anyway Captn Ahap and Enchilada is as stated a must ....

thx
kind regards mogh

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012086
Mobile Version of Website