Boxxer World Cup

PB Forum :: Downhill
Boxxer World Cup
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 8:19 Quote
I’m 5,9 and 120 pounds what coil should I run in my 2015 Boxxer World Cup yellow red or even silver? I’m running yellow right now.
I have blue red and yellow coils. And I run lots of tech trials and jump park/trails

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:48 Quote
Unless I am mistaken, all Boxxer World Cups should be air unless someone modified it.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
Yup it's air. Not to be confused with the 'boxxer team' which is coil's.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 13:59 Quote
If you have the teams you will have to run the extra soft spring, but even that will be too firm for you, I sit between Xsoft and soft with Boxer springs and weigh 155ish, soft is not quite enough sag for me, Xsoft gives good sag.

If they are teams an air upgrade would give you ideal settings at your weight, could run minium reccommended air pressure to get good sag and add tokens if you need more progression towards the end stroke.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Thank you. I have made a mistake it is a Boxxer teams. I have done lots of double black tech and the yellow wasn’t quite soft enough. Thanks for the advice I will be ordering a silver spring.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 8:59 Quote
Are you sure you don't need a stiffer spring? Why do you think the yellow is too soft?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
He weighs 120lbs, that is not even on the weight range Rockshox offers, he will need the lightest, silver/Xsoft spring.

Posted: Jul 28, 2019 at 4:02 Quote
My mate is 145 and runs extra soft, and I’m 165 and run soft. This is after running medium and back to backing them at Whistler on Freight Train, No Joke, and A Line.

I think a lot of people are running too stiff and never use full travel.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 15:07 Quote
I have been running yellow for a few weeks now and I do agree it’s to stiff for the double black tech trails, I’m going to start looking for a silver spring. If you guys have and recommendations for where to find one it would be deeply appreciated.

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
Gonna follow this thread, I'm trying to decide whether to go coil or air for my fiance who weighs the same as you. Let us know how the silver spring feels if you find one!

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 20:32 Quote
Sounds good habaden I’ll be sure to let you know!

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
not a problem i have ever thought about at 210lbs, interesting ....

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010691
Mobile Version of Website