What parts and colours? Please help!!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What parts and colours? Please help!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
I just bought a astrix union in white but dont know what color scheme I should do and what parts to put on it.
Heres what it looks like.
photo

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
why did you buy it then?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
I all ready have parts on it but they arnt very good so I want to buy new stuff. I was thinking red or light blue for the colour

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:31 Quote
get all diety stuff with deemanxx and danger boy oh yeah and get an argylle

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
im not sure what kind, but i had a white bike and i put baby blue components on it

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
I already have diety bar and stem. Would red rims and baby blue grips and sprocket look good?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
how bout you take a pic of what you have now or complete spec list with colors so we can see what we have to work with.......some color schemes look like shit or over done other look dope but we gotta see what you have to work with......also plz don't go all white its been done way too much

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
IM streetrider13
photo

photo

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
white and orange Smile bust out the spray paint :p

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
i guess i'll be the first one to say this: the quality of your parts comes first!! you're lucky because a lot of companies are realizing that people want different coloured parts so you have a good selection of colours from a lot of different companies but if theres a part out there that you want that doesn't come in white, please don't buy something else just because it comes in white. quality first, then appearance Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
throw some hot pink on itSmile

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
foxx888 wrote:
i guess i'll be the first one to say this: the quality of your parts comes first!! you're lucky because a lot of companies are realizing that people want different coloured parts so you have a good selection of colours from a lot of different companies but if theres a part out there that you want that doesn't come in white, please don't buy something else just because it comes in white. quality first, then appearance Smile

if it dosent come in white or a cccertian colour bust out the spray paint Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
What parts do you want to switch out and do you have a budget and are you consirding power coating some parts?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
Get a real SS kit like Gusset
Switch the cranks out for Profile Race cranks (colors white,black,chrome,raw)
If you want a bash run a e.13 super charger 32t
Salsa 32t chain ring/spider to run bmx cranks OR get a Tree bmx sprocket
KHE half link chain hallow pin
SHADOW CONSPIRACY SLIM SEAT
Get some Azonic Outlaws or get a set built

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013563
Mobile Version of Website