STRONGEST WHEELS. Share your knowledge please!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
STRONGEST WHEELS. Share your knowledge please!
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 25, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
I have spank spoon 32s front and rear laced to profile hubs and they have been on my bike for the better part of a year with no problems whatsoever, they have stayed true with no issue and have suffered from a few hard cases here and there with no problem.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 0:04 Quote
braaaaap wrote:
I have spank spoon 32s front and rear laced to profile hubs and they have been on my bike for the better part of a year with no problems whatsoever, they have stayed true with no issue and have suffered from a few hard cases here and there with no problem.

Profile Elites are the best hubs i've ever had. Making the switch from a bmx rear spacing 24" bikes to a new 26" bike. gutted to see my wheels go, and even more gutted to be rolling on stock wheels haha! going to get on some hope pro 4's with trials rear as soon as i can.

I am also not sure what rims to buy. probabale spank spoons or halo.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 0:07 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
braaaaap wrote:

Profile Elites are the best hubs i've ever had. Making the switch from a bmx rear spacing 24" bikes to a new 26" bike. gutted to see my wheels go, and even more gutted to be rolling on stock wheels haha! going to get on some hope pro 4's with trials rear as soon as i can.

Also, can't see why everyones got an issue with the weight of halo wheels, their website says 512g a rim, that's not bad at all especially for a dj bike

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 8:29 Quote
Jamestyrrell wrote:
Jamestyrrell wrote:
braaaaap wrote:

Also, can't see why everyones got an issue with the weight of halo wheels, their website says 512g a rim, that's not bad at all especially for a dj bike

dj rim weight does matter but only to an extent, you want your rolling resistance to be as little as possible but 512 grams is not heavy and considering they're one of the strongest rims out there I'd say its worth the slight weight penalty. Profile hub engagement is unbeatable and I love the noise as well. you Can't beat them. I've had Chris King hubs on a former trials bike and they haven't even compared to the profile. On my MTB I have a set of i9 enduros with hydra hubs and those too are great but for the price and simplicity the Profile is the best option

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 at 14:58 Quote
hope pro 4 single speed hubs laced to spank spoon rims, best wheels i have ever rode, my mates all have similar builds to this and have all been really good

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 0:34 Quote
Halo chaos 26 dirt jump wheels

Posted: Aug 30, 2019 at 0:34 Quote
Halo chaos 26 dirt jump wheels

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 18:13 Quote
atomlab pimplites ive cased so hard that regular wheels wouldve tacoed for mine are still straight as hell 10/10 would recommend if your still looking

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009107
Mobile Version of Website