CRC warranty department

PB Forum :: Other
CRC warranty department
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 5:08 Quote
Anyone had to deal with CRC for warranty related problems? I just sent a shock back off a Nukeproof mega and they say it will take 3 weeks just for someone to look at it..anyone else have to wait this long?

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
Ceprice wrote:
Anyone had to deal with CRC for warranty related problems? I just sent a shock back off a Nukeproof mega and they say it will take 3 weeks just for someone to look at it..anyone else have to wait this long?

Couldn't you contact the shock or bike/frame manufacturer for warranty issues on this?
Maybe check the BuySell Forum here and get a second shock while yours is out of action?

What is the shock doing or not doing? What manufacturer and model of shock?

Edit:
Nukeproof contact info for Canada
CANADA
Canada Cycles – Demo Center
312-3030 Kilpatrick Ave, Courtenay, B.C. V9N 8P1
Tel: +001 250 331 1976
canadacycles.sales@gmail.com
www.canadacycles.com

Not sure if it will help but what the heck....

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
the shock is a Rockshox super deluxe, problem is that it only had 6 clicks on rebound adjustment, 5 out of 6 had no change it was wide open, last spot acted like it is locked out.
I emailed them they said send it back and they would look at it..it arrived a week ago and i was told today that it would take around 14 working days before they could look at it.
im 300km north of edmonton, no rockshox dealers close by.
I am thinking about a used shock now especially since mine has been out of commission for 3 weeks already and if im lucky only 3 weeks more.

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 8:22 Quote
On my super deluxe R I initially thought it only had 5 or 6 clicks of rebound as well. Then my girlfriend got the same bike and when I was adjusting her shock it had more clicks, maybe 9 or 10. Confused, I went back to my shock and twisted the knob a little harder than I had before. Sure enough, it did have the additional clicks. I think it just needs to be broken in or loosened up the first time, after that it was easy to turn the dial through the full range of clicks. However, unlike yours, the rebound knobs on both of our shocks did affect the rebound correctly, so your issue may be different.

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
well its been 3 weeks since they got it, talked to them via online chat..no update or any idea when they will look at it.
bike has been down 5 weeks now... going to think twice about ordering from them slowest service I've ever dealt with

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
Ceprice wrote:
well its been 3 weeks since they got it, talked to them via online chat..no update or any idea when they will look at it.
bike has been down 5 weeks now... going to think twice about ordering from them slowest service I've ever dealt with

CRC and nukeproof are garbage

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
Ive never dealt with Nukeproof directly but i agree CRC customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with. My shock has been there since the 16th of July and they still haven't looked at it.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008224
Mobile Version of Website