Santos bike park

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 18:40 Quote
Anybody riding here in morning fancy showing a non native around please???

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
Hey, I'm not currently in Tampa (Austin until mid August). Just go there and ask someone who looks fast to take you to Vortex! They'll likely end up showing you around the rest of park anyway. Because the mtb scene is so small in Florida, the locals will all be pretty chill and happy to help out!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
What day(s) are you going to be in the area today (7/22) at 5:30 there is a group of medium speed folks leaving (leave at 6) from the Santos trail head. Wed, same (only slower).

But, shoot back your dates and someone would probably be around. As for the Tampa guy saying small MTN scene...yesterday there was no parking at Santos or Vortex....people form Miami to NY to Oregon...

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
I went to Santos for the first time last week on a Wednesday, and it's pretty simple to get around there. The TrailForks app was also really helpful to get a lay of the land. I suggest parking at Vortex instead of Santos trail head if you're looking for more challenging trails and jumps, but the ride to Vortex from Santos is good if you want more chill xc stuff.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
I can not disagree more LT. At Santos trail head there are clean restrooms, drinking water, two bike shops very close, and a bike (person) wash. It is a very short ride from Santos to Vortex....plus if you take Cowbone / Dr. Ruth out you can get as challenging as you want with some Rattlesnake and Sinkhole....

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009065
Mobile Version of Website