Trek Ticket Build

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Trek Ticket Build
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 20, 2019 at 18:37 Quote
Hey what's up guys, I'm in the process of assembling a new Trek Ticket DJ build and was needing a little bit of help when it comes to the bottom bracket, cranks, and gear ratio. So far, the parts list that I have is this:

Trek Ticket DJ Frame (comes with headset)
Spank Spoon Bars (60mm rise)
Spank Spoon 32 Wheelset
Fox 831 Fork
Maxxis DTH Tires
Spank Spoon Stem
Shimano Zee Lever/Caliper
Shimano RT56S 160mm 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor
Raceface Cinch Bottom Bracket (BB92, 30mm spindle, 68/73mm)
Chromag Overture Saddle w/ 31.8 Seatpost
Odyssey BMX Pedals
-----------------
I'm pretty sure all of those parts will be compatible, but I'm primarily unsure about the cranks and bottom bracket. As far as a single speed cog I'm planning on going with a Shimano one since Spank says this will work on their website. As far as the cranks and bottom bracket though, I have no idea. I'm definitely wanting to go with MTB cranks rather than 3-piece BMX-type cranks. If anybody could drop some recommendations for that as well as a relatively hard gear ratio I could go with that would be much appreciated. Also, if anything is wrong with the parts list I provided above that would be great if someone would let me know. Thanks!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
I'd go 28T x 12T for a single speed setup. Works perfect.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
Sounds Lit! Just make sure that you dont get too sendy up at trailside bike park on it! Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse Dead Horse

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008438
Mobile Version of Website