Fuse pads

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 17:07 Quote
Hey
So I'm getting a set of fuse knee/shin/ankle pads as iv heard some good stuff bout them. Matt Jones slope style rider runs them n I trust his word a lot.
My ?? Is what's the difference between the 'echo' and 'Delta' versions of these pads. as far As I can see its only colour but I'd like to find out more before I make my order.
thanks guys

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
snyds1987 wrote:
Hey
So I'm getting a set of fuse knee/shin/ankle pads as iv heard some good stuff bout them. Matt Jones slope style rider runs them n I trust his word a lot.
My ?? Is what's the difference between the 'echo' and 'Delta' versions of these pads. as far As I can see its only colour but I'd like to find out more before I make my order.
thanks guys

From a review I read. WAs looking at the same pads.

The only thing I didn’t know about these from fuse, was that the delta and the other blue one are different which I didn’t know. The delta doesn’t have removable ankle protection which is fine. Just gotta take off your shoes and put it on first just like other ankle pads.

Hope that helps and let me know if you get any please. I am very interested in fit and comfort.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 1:28 Quote
OK thanks mate. I should be ordering a set in couple of weeks so I'll post up my thoughts for ya.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 3:15 Quote
I wonder if the ankle pad effects shoe fit?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009114
Mobile Version of Website