Bike Park in Europe with rocks and roots in forest

PB Forum :: Europe
Bike Park in Europe with rocks and roots in forest
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 2:12 Quote
Hello there.

I'd like to visit some of the european bike parks and need some recomendations, please.
First of all - lifts. I don't want to uphill by pedalling.
Second and most important - rocky and rooty trails. Better be in the forrest area but not so necessary. I don't like flat flowy "a-line"-kinda trails.
After watching lot of videos on youtube, one was very interesting cause as I see there are at least few trails that I like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnpB8KVfvYA

Maybe there are more bike parks with trails like that?
Well, yeah, each park has that-kinda trail but - where is the biggest amount of such trails in one park?

Thank you

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 17:55 Quote
My guess is Switzerland.

Having ridden Portes Solei region last year I found the Swiss trails much more "natural" than the French trails.

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
SeniorBrucio wrote:
My guess is Switzerland.

Having ridden Portes Solei region last year I found the Swiss trails much more "natural" than the French trails.
Could you, please, point at exact parks? I mean parks where the biggest amount of preferable (for me) trails..
Thanx

Posted: Jul 28, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
how about la thuile or les orres, they're ews race spots

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
dude, forget about sölden, really!

when are you going?

parks I can recommend:
Leogang (45€ a day ticket)
schladming (closed for 2019 season but re-opening in 2020 with new lift and lots of new trails)
neustift (close to innsbruck), only two trails (einseinser and zweizweier) but one of the bests)
innsbruck nordkette single trail (one of the hardest trails in europe - rocky as shit)
livigno (italy) awesome bike park

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
+1 for La Thuile and although it's vehicle uplifts and not a bike park, Finale has the best riding I've come across in Europe.

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 23:46 Quote
by the way, what about Saalbach (+ Leogang cause it's near)?

On of the biggest pros is Joker Card for any appartment..

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
Look up Bad Wildbad, home of only 2 dh tracks but boy are they rough.
I had I go at riding this but gave up.
Yes that is the track.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
jasminov wrote:
by the way, what about Saalbach (+ Leogang cause it's near)?

On of the biggest pros is Joker Card for any appartment..

forget saalbach - hasn't changed anything since 2012, unless you want some boring "flow" trails.
might be nice for a day though. x-line is quite nice, pro-line too, but the rest is rather flow-line for tourists.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009548
Mobile Version of Website