Mont Sainte Anne rides or guides

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mont Sainte Anne rides or guides
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 8:40 Quote
Hello, couple friends and I headed to Sainte Anne for a week of riding and to watch the world champs. Wondering where there are some decent pedals or guides to show us around as the mountain is closed to dh on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We are bringing downhill and trail bikes and have experience riding both styles around Whistler, Squamish and Bromont.
Thanks

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Just explore the area on Trailforks. There are a few great enduro type trails at MSA that you can pedal up to on trail bikes.

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 6:38 Quote
[Quote="freerider11"] ok will do, thanks.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 15:31 Quote
The chairlift is open 7/7 during world champs. There running non-stop from Thursday august 15 till September the 2nd. Just check here: https://mont-sainte-anne.com/en/summer/mountain-biking/mountain-bike-rates-schedules/

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 15:57 Quote
Chuck629 wrote:
The chairlift is open 7/7 during world champs. There running non-stop from Thursday august 15 till September the 2nd. Just check here: https://mont-sainte-anne.com/en/summer/mountain-biking/mountain-bike-rates-schedules/
Ok thanks for the heads up, good to know.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
freerider11 wrote:
Just explore the area on Trailforks. There are a few great enduro type trails at MSA that you can pedal up to on trail bikes.

The MSA site says lifts will turn June 21st. We will be up there June 10ish. You think the trails will be dry and maintaned prior to this for some pedal to the top runs?

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 8:44 Quote
bikebum1 wrote:
The MSA site says lifts will turn June 21st. We will be up there June 10ish. You think the trails will be dry and maintaned prior to this for some pedal to the top runs?

Yes conditions will probably be fine by then, maybe a bit muddy, but I doubt there will be snow. Maintained though, who knows as I don't think MSA is big on maintenance especially early in the season. If lifts aren't running and you're in the area I'd recommend visiting VBN, SDM or E47 instead at that time.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004492
Mobile Version of Website