YT industry’s customer service

PB Forum :: YT Industries
YT industry’s customer service
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
Hey pinkbike,

I am considering getting a YT tues. Judging by the numbers and reviews it seems like the right bike for me, however, a buddy of mine had a tues a couple years ago and when he had problems with it the customer service wasn’t the best. It wasn’t because they were rude or anything just it took a long time for anything to happen. Has that changed or is it still the case?

Thanks!

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 21:26 Quote
They were really responsive to me accidentally damaging a part on my bike and overnighting a replacement to me for free. Additionally, they were pretty cool when they had demo days up in Tahoe.

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
If you're still looking, I'm having a terrible time. My Capra Pro Race snapped after 3 months and they are hard to get hold off and telling me it's going to be over 2 months to sort a replacement (This timeline keeps slipping so I'll believe it when I see it). Great bikes but I wont buy one again, I think I'll stick to the bike shop where I can go an speak to someone about it!

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
just-gonna-send-it wrote:
They were really responsive to me accidentally damaging a part on my bike and overnighting a replacement to me for free. Additionally, they were pretty cool when they had demo days up in Tahoe.
That’s what I wanted to hear. Thanks!

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
tomomlw wrote:
If you're still looking, I'm having a terrible time. My Capra Pro Race snapped after 3 months and they are hard to get hold off and telling me it's going to be over 2 months to sort a replacement (This timeline keeps slipping so I'll believe it when I see it). Great bikes but I wont buy one again, I think I'll stick to the bike shop where I can go an speak to someone about it!
That’s exactly what I’m worried about. Thanks for your response!

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 3:13 Quote
I've had terrible service experience with them with my brand new Capra I bought in last season's Black Friday sale. Rode it once, discovered a severely misaligned rear end when I removed the wheel, so I sent it back right away. It took six months for them to sort, and a lot of pressure from my side to try and keep things moving. Luckily I was also out of country for that period, so at least I didn't miss any riding.

I'm back home now, got the bike back and just built it up, and now the rear end spacing is way off, 5 mm or so too wide. The wheels simply falls past the stops on the frame, and the swingarm deforms when I close the axle. Also, although better, it's still not perfectly aligned; there's a good tight spot when turning the axle.

I've just contacted them again with this new issue. Honestly, hope I can just send it back for a refund and be done with it and with YT.

This is YT Europe btw.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008485
Mobile Version of Website