Kona Process 153 forum

PB Forum :: Kona
Kona Process 153 forum
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 13:15 Quote
153 climbs like an ibex!Beer

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 21:27 Quote
Hey I want to try and Angleset in my 2020 153 (AL DL). Does anyone know what headset I need to order?
Want to go just 1 degree.

Thanks

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Any news on whether there will be a carbon version of the current 153 AL?

Sorry if I missed an earlier post discussing this!

DanBuchanan wrote:
Hey I want to try and Angleset in my 2020 153 (AL DL). Does anyone know what headset I need to order?

Thanks

I emailed them with a link to my bike model from the Kona website, and they replied linking me to the correct headset.

Gerlewis wrote:
DanBuchanan wrote:

Thanks

I emailed them with a link to my bike model from the Kona website, and they replied linking me to the correct headset.

I emailed them a week ago. No reply.

ZS44/EC56

https://www.amazon.com/Cane-Creek-Angleset-ZS44-Headset/dp/B005FYRQLC

Simann wrote:
ZS44/EC56

https://www.amazon.com/Cane-Creek-Angleset-ZS44-Headset/dp/B005FYRQLC

Thanks man

jcc0042 wrote:
Any news on whether there will be a carbon version of the current 153 AL?

Sorry if I missed an earlier post discussing this!

As for the 2021 model year and beyond the Process 153 will ONLY come in Aluminum. The Process X is the new carbon model.

sooo.......I ordered a 2019 Process 153 CR/DL 27.5 size XL frame a few days ago. Got a whole slew of parts in the mail right now. Should be together in a week or two. Reason I sold my 2018 Process was that it was a size Large, and was a bit cramped for my long arms and legs. I knew there was a problem when I was having to put on a 50-60mm stem to give me some elbow room to move around.

I love my Niner RIP9 RDO, its a 170/160 29er thats playful and incredibly quick. However, the frame sits tall and I cant get my weight really low to rail turns like I could on my 2018 Process 27.5. New trails around middle Tennessee have popped up, really flowly, smooth fast bermy jump trails, made for the playfulness of a 27.5 bike. The Niner isn't going anywhere as its great for my all day local slower rocky technical single track.

My "old" 2018 Process CR/DL 27.5

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006735
Mobile Version of Website