Kona Process 153 forum
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 10:00 Quote
I know it handle great with the 170
I feel like 65.5 is just not enough

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 11:40 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
I know it handle great with the 170
I feel like 65.5 is just not enough

Was Long Time Running The G2 With a 160 Fox , Before Going quick to a -1 deg angleset. I noticed That the Front was a Bit lower, so i Setup a CAD Model. Actually the Front was lower By 4 mm. So my decission was confirmed to install the already bought 170 airshaft, as the handling decrease was just barely noticeable. With the 170 plus -1 deg angleset it feels really composet. My biggest fear was Loosing climbing Performance, but it is still acceptable and my legs limit me before the Front Wheels leaves the ground. Tip. To keep the balance install a megneg in the Rear in u run 170 at the Front.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 14:07 Quote
Sounds like a megneg in the rear and 170 up front is the best setup out there for the g2

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
Got a 170 38 on mine and love that to death.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 16:09 Quote
I’m running zebs @160mm and it has raised my axle to crown. I’m running an extra 10mm spacer under stem as well and finding it under steering a bit and having to lean really far forward to corner . Going to remove the spacer

Posted: Apr 23, 2021 at 3:05 Quote
What you-all thinking about the domain
I mean that's a good idea but the damper really sucks as they say

Posted: Apr 24, 2021 at 21:36 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
What you-all thinking about the domain
I mean that's a good idea but the damper really sucks as they say

i guess its like the lyrik/yari : 35 = zeb : domain
different material and chassis but same stanchion thickness
think its a great budget super enduro fork, but i think for most of the people 35mm stanchion options are going to be better (as they are lighter)
also if you decide to upgrade the damper after buying the domain you may as well as just get a zeb since the price difference isnt that big

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 8:59 Quote
so what you guys did to make your process a little more capable than it already is ?
looking to do more for now just 170 mm fork
pictures will be great

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 10:39 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
so what you guys did to make your process a little more capable than it already is ?
pictures will be great

I through a cushcore on the rear which was very nice and am debating a cascade link right now

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 10:41 Quote
Does anybody know if this year's 153 is any good? There is a lack of any reviews online.

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
Should be. looks like about 5mm added to reach, -1.5 head angle & 10mm increased chain stay length. Add to that a reduced fork offset (old 51mm, new 42mm) and a higher stack height.

It all points to slightly less playful but the ability to handle high speeds with a more more stability. Will have to see how the new rear suspension compares to the old. Hope its a little more plush off the top & supportive at the bottom.

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 13:47 Quote
itay123 wrote:
proccesrider wrote:
pictures will be great

I through a cushcore on the rear which was very nice and am debating a cascade link right now
350 us can spent much better in my opinion than the link with all the respect to cascade this is over priced

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 16:07 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
350 us can spent much better in my opinion than the link with all the respect to cascade this is over priced
I take it you haven't ridden one then?

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 22:44 Quote
CascadeComponents wrote:
proccesrider wrote:

Lol
I haven't but I really thinks that buying a good coil costs the same price will make a bigger different
And will make the bike handle better on ruff terrain

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 23:01 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
CascadeComponents wrote:
proccesrider wrote:

Lol
I haven't but I really thinks that buying a good coil costs the same price will make a bigger different
And will make the bike handle better on ruff terrain

Coil would kinda be going in the opposite direction? (Unless you go progressive spring?)
I feel like the link would be more of a change than the shock.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006150
Mobile Version of Website