The Tazer...

PB Forum :: Intense
The Tazer...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 3, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
I was a hater when it came to E-Bikes/Pedal assist, but I can say this is one of those situtaitons that I should have tried it before I spoke. This isn't the first or last review, opinion, or conversation about E-bikes it's just my experience and I think it will enlighten some of you. If you know me I like to pedal and suffer, so after riding this bike I was taken back. If you have time take a second to read my latest post on My Two Wheel Life.
https://mytwowheellife.com/mytwowheellife/2019/8/2/intense-tazer

Posted: Jun 28, 2020 at 21:49 Quote
Posting to this old thread.

How’s that Tazer treating you? I really like the sounds of this ebike setup like a Moto. And with close to DH-oriented geometry

I was thinking if I got one I’d put on a coil rear shock and coil dual crown fork like a BoXXer lowered to 180mm

My current rig is a Tracer with upgrades and carbon everything including Enve wheels. I LOVE the plush VPP feel over the rough stuff. I see the Tazer is not true VPP but a modified version of VPP.

Hows the Tazer plushness compare to your Tracer?

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 at 19:50 Quote
I have both a Tracer and now a Tazer. I was surprised that the Tazer feels smoother on rough trails than the Tracer - maybe the weight helps it plow over chunder better. That bike descends beautifully. Not quick or responsive, but fast and stable.

Posted: Aug 26, 2020 at 16:11 Quote
freynolds wrote:
I have both a Tracer and now a Tazer. I was surprised that the Tazer feels smoother on rough trails than the Tracer - maybe the weight helps it plow over chunder better. That bike descends beautifully. Not quick or responsive, but fast and stable.

sounds like that's what I'm looking for. Im not a jumper air person like I used to be. but want super plush, planted, cushy, comfortable ride.

Posted: Dec 18, 2020 at 13:40 Quote
freynolds wrote:

Hey, Freynolds. How's the Tazer treating you? Holding up ok? Which model did you get?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009726
Mobile Version of Website