Redbull Rampage camping

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Redbull Rampage camping
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 3, 2019 at 17:28 Quote
Super stoked to have Rampage tickets this year. Where is a good place to stay before and after the event?

I know there's a few places close. I don't need RV hookups or anything like that, just want to have fun and drink a few beers with other dirtbags the night before and night after the event.

Cheers

Buter

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
Buter wrote:
Super stoked to have Rampage tickets this year. Where is a good place to stay before and after the event?

I know there's a few places close. I don't need RV hookups or anything like that, just want to have fun and drink a few beers with other dirtbags the night before and night after the event.

Cheers

Buter

There are some camping spots up on Goose Berry Mesa. You will need a high clearance vehicle to get up there though.

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 23:08 Quote
Buter wrote:

Cheers

Buter

There’s quiet a party atmosphere on blm land near the virgin river campground. Can bike to the event. Lots of people hitting the old rampage site just across the road after as well.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007854
Mobile Version of Website