2nd bike?

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
2nd bike?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 20:03 Quote
Came from a CC TB which I really liked but thought it was starting to skirt the edge on some of the faster downhill stuff I ride, especially at 215 lbs. Great on the more xc type stuff though.

On the HTLT now which I really like. Not quite the xc speed demon, but does well. Still want something a little lighter for the more pedal days.

What has me in the market is this will primarily be my son's bike and not sure the TB will satisfy him. I have found a deal on a demo HT with little time on it. It is the older style, not the latest.

I am interested to hear some feedback from folks that have owned or spent decent time on both. I figure the HT will suit most of what I ride when my son is not riding, and if it works for me, may even become my main ride. I guess the TB would serve me too, and I could let my son ride the HTLT when we ride if I had too. Just thought I would try something else, and I cannot get the deal on a TB that I am getting with the HT.

I don't want two of the same bikes or so much the same they ride similarly. What say ya?

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
welp. ended up buying a new leftover HT online. Figure I would try something else, and figured my son would want more travel than the TB, and I would too for certain places if I put him on the HTLT.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008055
Mobile Version of Website