Is Caps a good bike store

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Is Caps a good bike store
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 17, 2019 at 22:22 Quote
I went to their bike store here in Langley, to see which bikes they have. They mostly have Road Bikes in stock, but apparently have less MTB’s than I thought. They mainly had a few of high end full suspension bikes and dozen budget hard tails. I did a sizing, but it was just the employee telling me to stand in between and beside a bike. In my head, I thought sizing meant taking down measurements of the inseam of my leg and my height. But I guess I was wrong. I am relatively new to Mountain Biking, but I have done some research for a while. And I have seen guides on self sizing online, but I am not to sure my own measurements are correct. Another thing I noticed when sizing was that one of the bikes the employee used a reference for sizing me, specifically a specialized pitch sport, had it’s headset adjusted at angle. Which kind of made me feel a bit underwhelmed. But have noticed that there are other Cap bike stores all over Metro Van and the surrounding area. I haven’t been to those other places but I am wondering if other branches have better service than there Langley branch. If not, are there any alternative bike stores that I should go to in Metro Vancouver. I live Langley btw.

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 14:08 Quote
Can't speak for Caps but I don't get what the employee was trying to do. Go to Dunbar, North Shore Bike Shop, Lynn Valley Bikes, Cove or Steed they are all legit MTB shops and can help you.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009422
Mobile Version of Website