P2P TrakPak

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 16:01 Quote
anyone order from outside the states ie. CRC, merlin cycles, sjs, etc, and have had problems with shipping from P2P TrakPak? like much longer to receive items than told, item returned to retailer, item lost?

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 20:17 Quote
hal0ofwint3r wrote:
anyone order from outside the states ie. CRC, merlin cycles, sjs, etc, and have had problems with shipping from P2P TrakPak? like much longer to receive items than told, item returned to retailer, item lost?

My general experience from items shipped with P2P TrakPak is delayed delivery. Typically, the parcels arrive 2-3 days after their estimated date. I've never had issues being returned to retailer or items lost in transit.

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 5:08 Quote
kblemoir thanks for the reply! did you mean 2-3 days or 2-3 weeks? sure hope it's not 2-3 weeks! haha. like most people, i always check out a company online before buying from them. they looked good, they're legit, but i forgot to check on the shipping company. but again, thanks for the reply!

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 8:08 Quote
Whoops, I meant days but forgot the measurement. Edited the original post to reflect that, sorry.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008265
Mobile Version of Website