Shimano 12sp quick links?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Shimano 12sp quick links?
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
Can anyone confirm if the new 12sp chains, or even if the 11sp chains from shimano come with a quick-link like the sram chains?

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:24 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the new 12sp chains, or even if the 11sp chains from shimano come with a quick-link like the sram chains?

yep they sure do

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
scblurlt wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the new 12sp chains, or even if the 11sp chains from shimano come with a quick-link like the sram chains?

yep they sure do

Thanks, have my new 12sp xt drivetrain sitting in a box waiting for me to get off work and occurred to me I dont have a quick link. That’s for the reply!

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 19:37 Quote
The descriptions I have read says the chain comes with a quicklink. The last 2 11spd xtr chains I have bought came with a master link.

My 12 spd stuff will be here late this week.

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
gmoss wrote:
The descriptions I have read says the chain comes with a quicklink. The last 2 11spd xtr chains I have bought came with a master link.

My 12 spd stuff will be here late this week.

Yep can confirm the m8100 chain came with a link.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007793
Mobile Version of Website