What Downhill Pants are people wearing

PB Forum :: Downhill
What Downhill Pants are people wearing
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 21:37 Quote
Was wondering what Downhill pants people are wearing? Any pros / cons and also do you wear knee or shin protection with them?
Thanks for any input.

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 21:43 Quote
radone wrote:
Was wondering what Downhill pants people are wearing? Any pros / cons and also do you wear knee or shin protection with them?
Thanks for any input.

I've got some tld sprint pants that are a bit small but they are good and have pockets, would reccomend

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 22:53 Quote
I wear specialized, nice and stretchy but hold up really well. Wear knee pads under.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
I have a few pairs of Fasthouse pants that I rotate. They fit like jeans but are nice and cool. I wear knee/shin guards underneath and you can’t even tell they’re there.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 12:54 Quote
I wear Puls wear pants and jersey thanks to PB and the review they made. Love the fit, very light but still super strong. 3 pockets, keep you cool under the grill even in black. For the price of regular pants, you have a custom kit.
Wearing knee pads, the cut is really made for it.
About the jersey, I took it in mesh and it's super light, very nice when you're already wearing a body armour and don't want to end cooked by the sun. I badly crashed on my elbow once, skin burned on 15cm but the jersey has nothing at all. On similar crashs, I ruined a TLD sprint jersey and a Fox demo. A total boomer for me.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 14:11 Quote
Fly was on sale. One pocket only. One pads underneath.

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 20:05 Quote
Leatt DBX 4.0 and TLD sprints. I always wear knee pads with really thin shin pads

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 0:18 Quote
Fox 180 that are a few years old.
Not sure if they've changed, but posting a response to your question because for some annoying reason they did not put a pocket in these pants.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Racing-2018-RACE-BLACK/dp/B005AE78OC

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009169
Mobile Version of Website