Decision on a new bike

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
Hey everyone I was looking for some advice on a new bike. I have a great deal for an older trek superfly 100elite carbon w upgraded carbon wheels and sweet hubs.
My dilemma is to pull the trigger on an older bike or keep riding my introductory Marin 29er xc bike, and possibly upgrade to the Scott spark 900 or canyon lux low end version for more money.

The trek is great but is buying that old of a bike going to be something I regret w new xc bikes being around 3k

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 5:42 Quote
Kkels84 wrote:
Hey everyone I was looking for some advice on a new bike. I have a great deal for an older trek superfly 100elite carbon w upgraded carbon wheels and sweet hubs.
My dilemma is to pull the trigger on an older bike or keep riding my introductory Marin 29er xc bike, and possibly upgrade to the Scott spark 900 or canyon lux low end version for more money.

The trek is great but is buying that old of a bike going to be something I regret w new xc bikes being around 3k

You answered yourself as i see: "...The trek is great but is buying that old of a bike going to be something I regret ..."

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009117
Mobile Version of Website