2007 Marzocchi All Mountain SL2

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
2007 Marzocchi All Mountain SL2
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 14:49 Quote
Hey folks, I have an old Norco Six that has a Marzocchi All Mountain SL2 on it. Recently the fork started making some pretty harsh knocking noises when compressed. The knock happens when the fork goes a little past the 50% travel mark. Any ideas as to the issue? The fork probably hasn't been serviced in years but I can honestly say I would wager a bet that this doesn't even have 50 total riding hours on it. Now, I have check Marz's website and found all the old tech manuals etc but for some reason this exact fork doesn't seem to be listed. I did a lower leg service on it and there were a couple things that confused me. The internals match up the the service manuals that Marz shows for an SL1 ATA. Its an air sprung fork. When I did the service, there was only oil in the right leg. Measured it out at 100ml. Which the oil level recommended is only 50ml. So I am confused as Marzocchi doesn't actually have any tech info on the SL2. I am hoping there are a few old school guys out there that have serviced these that can help. Thanks.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009224
Mobile Version of Website