Bike computers

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 at 17:45 Quote
HI! I am looking for a bike computer to judge my lap times doing downhill riding. Lap times(start to finish).elevation,speed,temp.etc...,all on one screen. Am looking at the Garmin 530 and 520 plus. Is there any other more basic computers? The Garmin edge seems like an awesome computer,but I don't think I need all the special features they have.Looking for real time experience. Any insight would be great. Thanks!

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
Any Garmin new Garmin should support live strava, salong as you have Strava Summit(Premium). Even the Edge 130 supports this.

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
You could take a look at the Giant NeosTrack GPS computer. I have one on my bike and it seems to have all those features you're looking for (current, average, and max speeds, elevation, temperature, and I believe there is a lap function (I don't race so I've never used it). You can also have multiple different screens to cycle through, I have a primary one for speed, temp, elevation, clock, and riding time, and another screen I can switch to to show me current elevation, elevation gained through the ride, elevation lost, and gradient. There is a Giant app you can get on your phone and you can track your rides and export them to Strava. It is backlit but does not have colour if that is something you're looking for. If you have Di2 you can actually link them to show what gears you are in

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/neostrack-gps-computer

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
I have a Garmin Edge 520 Plus for sale at $180 (I'm in Cary, NC USA). My wife just bought me an 830 so I don't need the 520+ anymore.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011379
Mobile Version of Website