Which Trek?

PB Forum :: Trek
Which Trek?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 23:13 Quote
Hi guys,
I went to the bike shop recently and fell in love with the look of the treks. I don’t really know the difference between all the bikes out there but it seems as if specialized, cannondale, and trek are the top of the chain right now. I am 5’11 185 lbs 29 years old. I live in ct and will be doing road riding, dirt trail, and rocky trail riding. What do people suggest for a bike? Thanks!

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
mjshaw130 wrote:
Hi guys,
I went to the bike shop recently and fell in love with the look of the treks. I don’t really know the difference between all the bikes out there but it seems as if specialized, cannondale, and trek are the top of the chain right now. I am 5’11 185 lbs 29 years old. I live in ct and will be doing road riding, dirt trail, and rocky trail riding. What do people suggest for a bike? Thanks!

Sounds like a Fuel EX might be a great place to start. It would be considered our mountain bike that can ride everywhere. We also just launched our 2020 models too so you're just in time.

Check them out here: https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/fuel-ex/

Posted: Aug 27, 2019 at 19:16 Quote
mjshaw130 wrote:
Hi guys,

I just bought a matte black Trek EX 8 2019, and it's awesome. Sounds like we ride pretty similar terrain.

@trek I gotta say I love the way you guys are involved in the forum answering questions etc. It's great.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009985
Mobile Version of Website