PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
i still cant watch Mount Saint Anne 2019
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 8:33 Quote
F UCI for making it impossible to view without paying
F Red Bull for poor website, poor management of broadcast and replay
F whomever had the broadcast rights for being so selfish about who can and cant see the race live or otherwise

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
100% Agreed, over hear many people stream and dont have any tv, payperview broadcasts. So alot of people didnt get to view as broadcasting was blocked on RedBullshit

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 14:11 Quote
tim3kgt wrote:
F UCI for making it impossible to view without paying
F Red Bull for poor website, poor management of broadcast and replay
F whomever had the broadcast rights for being so selfish about who can and cant see the race live or otherwise

It was on NBC Sports in the US. It was called the Olympic Channel through my cable provider. BUT, you would likely be more angry watching the live broadcast. The announcers were terrible. Want an example, the feed started following one rider and somehow cut to another on course. They didn’t catch on until just before the second crossed the finish.

Oh! Let’s talk about the camera angles. They were horrific. They would show the rider start and then you wouldn’t see them until the 3rd or 4th split, which was 3 or 4 minutes into the course. BUT wait - there’s more. They had the camera at the top of Stevie Smith’s drop. It was terrible.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 16:51 Quote
i had no luck through the REDBULL website, but through a google search was able to watch it https://www.redbull.com/int-en/events/AP-1PWUW98Q51W11/live/AP-1Q6WG44AN1W11

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 16:55 Quote
I was checking all day, every hour to see if the redbull.tv replay would be allowed in my country. Losing hope.
Then I see it on the tv schedule for NBC sports coming up at 10pm! Eagerly wait, and then it's NASCAR! Okay, maybe they're running late. Be patient. It ends. Now they put on rowing and the "cycling segment" isn't even over.
Oh well, it's hard to avoid seeing the winners name eventually. Lame.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 18:26 Quote
NitrousStone wrote:
i had no luck through the REDBULL website, but through a google search was able to watch it https://www.redbull.com/int-en/events/AP-1PWUW98Q51W11/live/AP-1Q6WG44AN1W11

That is not the 2019 world championships, unfortunately. It started to dawn on me when I saw Brook MacDonald racing.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007486
Mobile Version of Website