Ti-Springs vs SAR Steel spring

PB Forum :: Downhill
Ti-Springs vs SAR Steel spring
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 17:48 Quote
So, i just got a size large 2019 commencal furious, which comes equipped with a rs super deluxe wc coil rear shock. Thing is, the spring that comes with the bike is 400lb, whisch is way too hard for me (i'm pretty tall, but weigh just about 150lb). So, i have to get a 300-325lb spring and it has to be either a SAR steel spring or a Ti-spring (the basic one, not beta c), as those are the only manufacturers that sell and ship in my area. They are both around the same price, and i'm just wondering if ti-springs are any good, as i've read multiple forums online stating that titanium springs are unbelievably unprecise with their ratings. Any feedback on the matter is really appreciated.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 5:44 Quote
I have a sar spring and it's awesome. Really light and spring rate feels pretty accurate. Quick delivery and good communication really happy with sars customer service. I didn't order from ti springs as I know a good number of people that have ordered and the spring never arrives and they just get fobbed off with excuses.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028695
Mobile Version of Website