MRP Hazzard

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
Hi I’m looking at upgrading the rear shock on my jeffsy to a coil unit to match the performance of my very fettled pikes. I’ve been looking into the RS coil super deluxe RCT and seemed ideal, my thinking it would balance the bike out having the same brand front and back. The MRP Hazzard was pointed out to me but I can’t find many in-depth reviews about them. Anyone got any proper feedback on them?

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 16:25 Quote
I've been running one on my Transition Smuggler for a few months, everything from rocky trails to light bike park use. Way better than the Fox DPS that came stock, way more plush and active. No issues mechanically.

Full disclosure, MRP is local to me, and I know one of the employees. I have owned 2 MRP forks as well as the Hazzard, no discounts I bought them full price. All have been excellent with no issues yet. I can't say enough good about the company, they just want to make good stuff and will take care of you if there are any issues.

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 18:39 Quote
clarkson136 wrote:
Hi I’m looking at upgrading the rear shock on my jeffsy to a coil unit to match the performance of my very fettled pikes. I’ve been looking into the RS coil super deluxe RCT and seemed ideal, my thinking it would balance the bike out having the same brand front and back. The MRP Hazzard was pointed out to me but I can’t find many in-depth reviews about them. Anyone got any proper feedback on them?

I went with the rockshox superdeluxe coil on my Jeffsy and it was fantastic. The downhill performance improvement was incredible and surprisingly it climbed better as well. You won't regret putting a coil on your Jeffsy. I went with the Rockshox because of the great reviews and I like having matching suspension platforms.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007044
Mobile Version of Website