Ripmo AF Thread

PB Forum :: Ibis
Ripmo AF Thread
O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 14:07 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
Definitely medium. It doesn't ride like a boat. I'm 511 on a large.

Might I recommend tanwalls too.

2020 Ripmo AF - Almost Stock

Daaaaaaamn. love it

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 14:30 Quote

Looks awesome. My ripmo just got delivered this week - I'm waiting on the same tires to match with brown Chromag Trailmaster DT saddle. I'll be sure to post a pic when it's all said and done. I was also sent a nice little surprise of SLX brakes on my Deore build, I don't think that shop realized so lucky me!

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 15:25 Quote

I need me some tan walls Drool Drool Drool

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 18:45 Quote
matt-c wrote:

Looks awesome. My ripmo just got delivered this week - I'm waiting on the same tires to match with brown Chromag Trailmaster DT saddle. I'll be sure to post a pic when it's all said and done. I was also sent a nice little surprise of SLX brakes on my Deore build, I don't think that shop realized so lucky me!

That'll look sweet. I have one on both bikes! Black here, which is subtle. I like the feel too

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 18:14 Quote
What is the best water bottle cage for the DVO topaz. I have tried side and top loading one with a small bottle and it still touches the shock.

O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 18:25 Quote
Sniff303 wrote:
What is the best water bottle cage for the DVO topaz. I have tried side and top loading one with a small bottle and it still touches the shock.
Specialized Zee cage works for me

Posted: Jun 12, 2021 at 19:36 Quote
Arrundale is what they design is around. Zee is cheaper and works great

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 7:24 Quote
Few pictures of the new rig, just waiting on some clear dyedbro wrap. I ended up installing the Kona downtube guard upside down to hide the Kona logo, it definitely looks like it's upside down but I don't think it's really noticeable. Cant' wait to actually ride this thing...just need the trails to dry out here...

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
Alright that's it, I'm buying tan walls.

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 8:19 Quote
photo
bdreynolds7 wrote:

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 9:36 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:

I was so anti....but damn if it doesn't look good. I have the Orange/reddish one coming and wonder if the tan will look as good as the last couple of pics.

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 10:05 Quote
Sniff303 wrote:
bdreynolds7 wrote:

I was so anti....but damn if it doesn't look good. I have the Orange/reddish one coming and wonder if the tan will look as good as the last couple of pics.

The Maxxis dark tan wall looks best IMO. Not much a fan of the Schwalbe yellow/tan

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 12:22 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
Sniff303 wrote:
bdreynolds7 wrote:

The Maxxis dark tan wall looks best IMO. Not much a fan of the Schwalbe yellow/tan

I'm on the same page. I really like Tervail tires looks the most, but they don't seem to have the same reputation for durability. I acutally have the old black tires on for the bike park and it makes me sad to look at, haha, but I'd rather wreck those than my beautiful tanwalls hahahha

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
Sniff303 wrote:
bdreynolds7 wrote:

I have the sativa red(orange) with tan walls, I just need to figure out how to post pics lol

Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 17:32 Quote
Here you go Orosales -

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019294
Mobile Version of Website