Ripmo AF Thread

PB Forum :: Ibis
Ripmo AF Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 5:43 Quote
Doubt it but there’s a guy on mtbr that has in dvo topic

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 5:47 Quote
cheeverbrent wrote:
Anyone have a chance to ride one of these bad boys yet?

I have not ridden one as my LBS said it rides close enough to the Ripmo they probably won’t add it to the demo fleet. But, I have vigorously molested the ones on display.
Very slick bike, internal routing is very nicely done. Finish on the raw looks great, it does have a clear coat over the metal, some people seem surprised by that for some reason.
The orange/red savanah or whatever it is also looks fantastic.
Frame, as said in about every review looks extremely stout. Which is probably where the weight penalty come from, bike did feel SLIGHTLY heavy, but nothing alarming. 2.5-3lb heavier than a Ripmo.

If my LBS had a NX build in stock I would have walked out with it, but they are only stocking GX at the moment. I am torn between waiting for a Jadx version, which I don’t think are available yet, or just ordering a Jade x at a later point.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 6:14 Quote
Did u snap any pics of the frame colours in shop as unsure which to try and get with a coily obvs

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 6:57 Quote
Definitely want one with the coil. I think that’s what will make the biggest difference between the ripmo and ripmo af. Hopefully this will be my next bike!

Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 7:02 Quote
cheeverbrent wrote:
Anyone have a chance to ride one of these bad boys yet?

Anyone!?

I’ve yet to go to dealer to testride

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007850
Mobile Version of Website