2020 Patrol

PB Forum :: Transition
2020 Patrol
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 8:11 Quote
Never too early to get a 2020 patrol thread started with release only hours, days, or weeks away.

Any rumors?! Who’s planning on picking up a 2020?

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
There was another thread on here that said only new colors for patrol this year. Update for scout and a carbon frame. No idea if it’s true. I’m honestly gonna wait for the new sentinel to replace my 2016 patrol so no bike for me this year.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 14:28 Quote
slug51 wrote:
There was another thread on here that said only new colors for patrol this year. Update for scout and a carbon frame. No idea if it’s true. I’m honestly gonna wait for the new sentinel to replace my 2016 patrol so no bike for me this year.

i'll need to dig through said thread! These rumors sound like they align with what i've already heard. minor component changes + color updates. crossing my fingers for a cement gray of sorts.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
SquattiePippen wrote:
slug51 wrote:
There was another thread on here that said only new colors for patrol this year. Update for scout and a carbon frame. No idea if it’s true. I’m honestly gonna wait for the new sentinel to replace my 2016 patrol so no bike for me this year.

i'll need to dig through said thread! These rumors sound like they align with what i've already heard. minor component changes + color updates. crossing my fingers for a cement gray of sorts.

It’s at the end of the scouts fall in thread

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
transitionbikesuk posted a teaser on instagram. a pearlized cement gray of sorts looks like it's coming and as someone pointed out in the comments... a possible fox coil? release date rumored on 9/24!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dtpddHjrD/

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 20:35 Quote
SquattiePippen wrote:
transitionbikesuk posted a teaser on instagram. a pearlized cement gray of sorts looks like it's coming and as someone pointed out in the comments... a possible fox coil? release date rumored on 9/24!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dtpddHjrD/

Saw that also, coil shock is an option apparently, can still rock an air shock if your that was inclined. Im currently running a 2018 sbg Scout, amazing little bike but thinking of a patrol for the NZ summer will be the ticket.
Love the TR blue.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
Number29 wrote:
SquattiePippen wrote:
transitionbikesuk posted a teaser on instagram. a pearlized cement gray of sorts looks like it's coming and as someone pointed out in the comments... a possible fox coil? release date rumored on 9/24!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2dtpddHjrD/

Saw that also, coil shock is an option apparently, can still rock an air shock if your that was inclined. Im currently running a 2018 sbg Scout, amazing little bike but thinking of a patrol for the NZ summer will be the ticket.
Love the TR blue.

I’m hopeful for a coil coming standard. Currently running a cane creek DB coil on my 2016 patrol and it’s really brought the bike alive.

TR blur is so good, a friend is rocking a blue/orange theme and it looks great

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/u/TransitionBikeCompany/album/ONCOIL/


Tomorrow boys

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
slug51 wrote:
https://m.pinkbike.com/u/TransitionBikeCompany/album/ONCOIL/


Tomorrow boys

Stoke level is at an all time high!

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 5:52 Quote
Bit of a bummer the alloy GX isn’t still coming with the performance elite fork but I’m loving the coil shock out of the box!

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 19:32 Quote
SquattiePippen wrote:
Never too early to get a 2020 patrol thread started with release only hours, days, or weeks away.

Any rumors?! Who’s planning on picking up a 2020?

I'm in for one in the spring, loving the the return to coil!

Posted: Oct 8, 2019 at 20:31 Quote
Got me a patrol, hella deal on TR blue 2019 carbon frame, went #oncoil with push Industries.
One loose AF bike.

Posted: Oct 13, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
7 years and four bikes and I’m breaking up with Santa Cruz over this bad girl. Carbon frame dhx2 and performance elite 36. After dealing with SC crap specs I’m stoked to have everything I want without swapping parts.

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008388
Mobile Version of Website