2020 Patrol

PB Forum :: Transition
2020 Patrol
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
Just put in an order for a grey 2020 patrol and a ext storia shock. Going full bling with the build, reserve wheels, carbon bits, but gx drivetrain. Will post up pix in a couple weeks. Dhx2 shock will be up for sale on my profile in a few days.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 11:22 Quote
Has anyone ridden one of the new 2020's with full coil and can compare to the 2019's that came with air suspension? How poppy is it with the coil suspension? How does it pedal compare to the 2019's? I am in the market for a new bike (coming from a 2016 norco range) and want something a bit more poppy and easier to jump. Was really excited about the patrol until they switched the suspension. Mostly concerned about the pedalling because I am doing a 50 mile xc race in september (yes I know all enduro big bikes will be quite tiring to pedal around the course, I've done it before on my patrol) and will also be doing the cascadia dirt cup enduro series in washington.

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
Coming from a 2017 Patrol x01, I recently picked up a 2020 frame with the grip2 fork and swapped everything else over. First impression was that it was heavy/sluggish to pedal. Second impression was that it was a blast on the DH. Reminds me that I definitely do it for the downhill on this bike, it's not a trail bike (but you can pedal it to the top of anything). The fork is incredible, and the coil rear shock is so lively and playful coming from the air shock on my 2017.

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
I am thinking about biking packing with my transition patrol 2020. Any ideas of bag storage or brands?

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
flon3y wrote:
Coming from a 2017 Patrol x01, I recently picked up a 2020 frame with the grip2 fork and swapped everything else over. First impression was that it was heavy/sluggish to pedal. Second impression was that it was a blast on the DH. Reminds me that I definitely do it for the downhill on this bike, it's not a trail bike (but you can pedal it to the top of anything). The fork is incredible, and the coil rear shock is so lively and playful coming from the air shock on my 2017.

That oncoil feeling is something else, nice ride

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 8:43 Quote
Just finished my first ride and suspension setup on this awesome rig. For me, at 5’7”, the steep seat tube angle and slack head angle is an amazing combination. I feel perched high over the bb with really comfortable straight back on climb then as soon as you stand up the bike feels completely different. The pop of of lip of jumps is noticeably better that my Bronson v3. Actually this bike does everything better than the Bronson.

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 3:17 Quote
Apologies if already asked - I’m sure I read somewhere that you run a different sag setting on a coil Patrol - anyone know?

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 Quote
There is a suggested sag range printed on the on the frame. I’d imagine that one could go a little outside that range to find their sweet spot.

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 16:26 Quote
My new build. Stoked on it for sure! Bits from Shimano (XTR, XT and Saint), Chromag, OneUp, Hope, Wolftooth, Maxxis and PNW

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 17:05 Quote
chriswells wrote:
My new build. Stoked on it for sure! Bits from Shimano (XTR, XT and Saint), Chromag, OneUp, Hope, Wolftooth, Maxxis and PNW

Beauty bike !

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 12:56 Quote
chriswells wrote:

Nice looking rig and a solid build!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007568
Mobile Version of Website