anyone else using CBD for recovery?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
anyone else using CBD for recovery?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
Just curious if anyone else is using cbd for recovery? I started a few weeks ago and feel way better already. I'm curious to hear if anyone else is on the bandwagon

Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 0:40 Quote
nhanser40 wrote:
Just curious if anyone else is using cbd for recovery? I started a few weeks ago and feel way better already. I'm curious to hear if anyone else is on the bandwagon

What are you recovering from? Taking capsules or?

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
nhanser40 wrote:
Hey dude. I have tried it, and I feel the same as you. I won't go into details, but I had some serious psychological problems, I fell in depression. My brother advised me to try CBD from https://knockoutcbd.com, because it has a healing effect. I was suprised, because it really helped and now I feel much better. This substance has a really wonderful effect.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 13:38 Quote
nhanser40 wrote:

I've been using CBD for a couple of years. Well, I started with CBD but eventually shifted to using a balanced CBD/THC strain in tinctures and softgels. I used this to replace the opiate pain killers I was prescribed for some injuries. It's worked well for me and I'm happy I made the switch.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010104
Mobile Version of Website