Waterproof clothing

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Waterproof clothing
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 20:51 Quote
Hello,
I donno if I'm in the right forum....anyway...are there any good waterproof clothing in reasonable prices in USA ?
Cheers

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 20:59 Quote
I live in the PNW and always looking for a better solution. Not really bike specific, but typically use old Columbia gear after I wear it out from average use/commuting. A new up and coming company is Shower Pass. Generally gortex works the best, but hard to find a jacket under $250. Cheap route is layer up depending on temp and throw a shell on. Just my two cents. I am sure other will have some ideas. What is your general price range? What part of the country are you looking?

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 20:50 Quote
I'm actually looking for an allmountain style jacket....waterproof...not too hot (here the weather is really 'light' ...
I found an alpinstars allmountain jacket at 40$. Too bad it sold out...for only 2-3 weeks of rain riding I'm not intended to spend more that 50$
Thank You

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 21:59 Quote
If you're not a fashion hound military goretex jackets and pants can be found on eBay. ECWS gen3 level 6 or something similar, single layers no insulation goretex is great. Can be found as cheap as $40 if you're willing to wait for the right auction.

Its light, packs small and the hoods are made for helmets if it really starts to pour.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008456
Mobile Version of Website